I hope you are good and doing well with your network. You already know about June Print Flyer and June Joining Offer. I have decide to discuss about Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream. So, here is a Review of Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream. You can also check YouTube videos at the end of this article 🙂
This is written by Swati Singhal; she is my friend and one of the BEST Sponsor in my network. All of you know about me.. So, let me tell you about Swati before discussing about review… She joined Oriflame under Bhumika in October 2015. She is very passionate, hard working and sweet person. She always try to help everyone who joined her network. She will be Manager soon, as she have more than 50 people in her network and they are doing a good work.. So, if you want to Join Oriflame under her network directly, you have to fill the Joining Form at the end of this article. 🙂
Swati is pretty excited while writing this review.. As, it is her first review.. I hope all of you will like it.. She is sharing her experience, pros and cons of this product.. Now, here is her thoughts about Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream.. Do read it carefully and comment below for your opinions.. 🙂
Key Ingredients include:
- Rumex: Inhibits melanin production to reduce discoloration.
- LINGON50:50™ : Protective antioxidant technology that neutralizes the effects of environmental damage, allowing skin cells to function normally.
AQUA, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, PROPANEDIOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETYL ALCOHOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, DIMETHICONE, PEG-40 STEARATE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PARFUM, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, POLYSORBATE 80, PROPYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, SORBITAN OLEATE, RUMEX OCCIDENTALIS EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED CRANBERRY FRUIT/LEAF EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CI 77891
Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review in Swati’s words…
You can see video on Unboxing Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream
Hey Everyone! Today I will share my experience with Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream for dark spots reduction. Night cream have become an important addition in the skin care regime because the skin goes through a lot damages through the day where it loses moisture and hydration, undergoes sun damage and pollution and by the end of the day becomes lifeless and dull, and hence a bit of pampering in the form of night cream would be great. It supplies moisture to the dry parts of your face. Therefore, your face is kept hydrated. It also ensures that your skin has an even complexion along with having a finer skin texture. Helps in renewal of the cells and nourishes your skin while you sleep.
So, if you are searching for a good night cream you can consider Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream as a best option. It easily gets absorbed into the skin within minutes of application. You will be able to notice the results in just 7 to 8 days.
About The Product:
Rich nourishing night cream that helps to reduce dark spots while your skin rests, complementing the action of your Even Out Day Cream. Contains patented antioxidant lingon 50:50™ technology and enriched with Rumex active for an even skin complexion.
MRP: Rs. 1099 (You can get it at 40% discount. See this article)
Packaging: It comes packaged in a glass jar with a cap that shuts tightly.
How To Apply:
- Wash your face before you apply Optimals Even Out Night Cream.
- Collect a dime size amount of the cream. Dab it onto your face.
- Follow an upward, circular direction to massage the cream on to your skin.
- Do not apply the night cream on your eye lids.
- Get enough sleep.
If you’re only in bed for three to four hours, that night cream isn’t getting much time to work its magic. Aim for seven to eight hours of shut eyes, it’s better for your health and gives your products ample time to sink in.
My Experience with Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream
- It absorbs better and more deeply into your skin at night.
- Suits for all skin types (Dry, Normal, Oily and Combination).
- Minimizing dark spots, freckles and discolorations for a radiant even complexion upon waking.
- Helps to restore its natural defense system and moisture barrier.
- Brightens skin, improves complexion, gives glow to skin, skin feels smooth and soft, doesn’t make the skin greasy or oily.Helps in firming and tightening up the skin, replenishing collagen and smoothing out fine lines.
After applying Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream, you would wake up with beautiful skin the next morning that is soft and supple to touch and glows with good health.
- Not easily available, need to contact Oriflame Consultant or you have to Join Oriflame at your own.
- Little expensive but worth it.
- Its heavy glass jar packaging makes it slightly difficult to travel with.
Swati is using Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream from January 2016. You can clearly see that very less cream is used till now. She is using regularly. But, very less quantity is used so it will go very long….
Want to Join Oriflame under my guidance for FREE?
Must Check These:
- Oriflame Poetry Collection in June 2017
- Oriflame Joining Offer – Welcome Program in June 2017
- Become VIP Customer of Oriflame
- Oriflame Super Business Class Offer 2017
- How to Login on Oriflame Website using Smartphone – Tutorial 1
- Pay for Oriflame Orders By NetBanking and eWallet
- Grow Your Nail Faster with Oriflame
- Oriflame The ONE BB Cream SPF 30 – Review
So, what would you say about this “Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review”? Isn’t it an amazing review by Swati??
Do Share this “Oriflame Optimals Even Out Night Cream Review” with your friends on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest and many other social networks. So, they can join under your network 🙂