This article is different from Oriflame. Its not related to any offer. But, its related to people living in India. I think many of you are aware of this news? Many of you don’t want to read it as its not of an offer.. But, If you read it and do what I have ask for, you may help the person, who actually needs help this time.. Do read this article and help the one who need it right now..
This is not the first time I am righting article on different topic. I did it earlier on my old website, Article named “Donate for Earthquake Relief – Its All About Oriflame” I think many of you read that and helped people alot.
This is the time, I am asking for your help again. I hope my visitors will think about it and will try to help the people as much as they can..
The First wave of flood in 2017 has already affected over Lakhs of people in Assam. Thousands of victims are in desperate need of relief supplies. Many NGOs are preparing to provide food and medical assistance to the people affected by the flood. Written on Amazon:
Assam has been hit by devastating floods triggered by incessant rains. Lakhs of people have been affected and are living in relief camps. Amazon is working with implementation partners and state/national disaster coordination committees to support those affected by the flood. We believe that with your support, we can play an important role in mitigating the effects of the disaster and provide immediate relief to victims.
In the initial first round of floods, as many as 1096 villages are affected due to floods in five districts. Land erosion has also created problems in many areas. Official sources said that several tributaries of the Brahmaputra are flowing above the danger mark.
In the following weeks, monsoon intensified resulting on more heavy rains across the state. According to the Assam State Disaster Management Authority (ASDMA) report released on 9nd July’17, around 4.8 lakh people of Lakhimpur, Jorhat, Golaghat, Cachar, Dhemaji, Biswanath and Karimganj districts were affected by the floods. ASDMA said that 1096 villages are under water at present and almost 8,000 hectares of crop area were damaged. The worst affected is Karimganj, where over 1.59 lakh people have been affected by the deluge, followed by Lakhimpur with more than 81,000 sufferers. The administrations are running 228 relief camps and distribution centres in three districts, where 14,613 persons have taken shelter. Many roads, embankments and bridges have been damaged by flood waters in Lakhimpur, Cachar, Dhemaji, Biswanath, Majuli and Karimganj districts, ASDMA said.
The need for immediate relief is crucial and must be undertaken at a greater speed and scale. The situation in camps, self-settled camps and village posing greater risk to public health. Assessment team recommended that immediate support must reach to the worst affected people living in self-settled camps.
How Can we HELP?
NGO’s like: Goonj, Habitat for Humanity and Oxfam are working really hard and helping the people. These NGOS have created their wishlist on Amazon, you have to just go through their list, select the product, and click on checkout. You will see NGO’s delivery address, just select it and make the payment. I am giving you everything step by step for better understanding:
Step 1: Click on the NGO Link I have provided here:
- Click here for Goonj: The relief material that you purchase here will go to the flood hit areas of North East as they face the worst floods in the last 50 years.. Hope you do join in for the relief effort by Goonj and contribute..
- Click here for Habitat for Humanity
- Click here for Oxfam: We are a global movement working for over 67 years in six poorest states of India. We work in Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha and Uttarakhand to end the injustice of poverty. We work towards providing relief to people during disasters, ending violence against women, strengthening livelihoods of poor communities especially women and focusing on universal access to affordable education and healthcare in India. We completely rely on contributions from generous people like you to fund our programs. Last year, over eight lac marginalized and vulnerable people directly benefitted from Oxfam India’s efforts.
Step 2: You will find daily need products ranging from Rs. 24 to Rs. 1500. Find the product in the list and Click add to cart.
Step 3: Finalized all the products and Click on “Proceed to Checkout”
Step 4: Now you will see Delivery Option, select the NGO’s address. It will be pre-written as you are ordering for their wishlist.
Step 5: Now continue further and Make the payment.
It will be better if you provide them products by fulfilling their wishlists. But, if you want to donate money, You can Visit this link and you can also get 50% tax exempt under sec 80G.
I hope many of you will do it. Do it once.. Karke dekho.. Acha lagta hai 🙂
I am trying to raise funds for helping these NGOs. I will donate 100% of amount that I will receive, as I’m doing this for the people actually need help. I will provide Names of people also who helped me to help others.. You can send amount Rs. 25 to Rs. 500 using Phone Pe app on this number +918077306938
Must Check These:
- Oriflame Stitch in Flyer in July 2017 – Updated Version
- Oriflame Passion Collection Activity Offer in July 2017
- Oriflame The Exclusive Passion Collection Sponsor Offer in July & August 2017
- Become VIP Customer of Oriflame
- Oriflame Super Business Class Offer 2017
- How to Login on Oriflame Website using Smartphone – Tutorial 1
- Pay for Oriflame Orders By NetBanking and eWallet
- Grow Your Nail Faster with Oriflame
- Oriflame The ONE BB Cream SPF 30 – Review
Do Share this “Assam Flood: Help the Needy, Donate Generously” with your friends on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest and many other social networks. So, they can read it 🙂