I have got the following mail from Oriflame. Its related to Guwahati Branch. Please Read it carefully…
LET’S MAKE HISTORY TOGETHER
Guwahati Branch will be operational as a Service Centre from 13th November, 2017.
More than 30,000 consultants of Guwahati Market, 154 Service Points and your infinite passion for success deserves much more than a loud applause and going forward we are sure to see these figures increase considerably with more and more passionate consultants and leaders joining the Oriflame family.
In our constant endeavour to serve you better, to promote leadership development and to achieve World Class Service standards, Guwahati Branch will be operational as a Service Centre from 13th November, 2017. While we renovate our existing office space to world class standards and designs, we will temporarily be operating from the 4th Floor (2 floors above the current Branch location, in the same building).
As a step towards streamlining the operations process and to ensure a smooth transformation, we would like to clarify the below operating procedures effective 8 pm, 11th November so that managing your business becomes more easy and reliable.
- Guwahati Branch will operate as a Service Centre with effect from 11th November 2017, 8 pm.
- Online ordering will be temporarily stopped on 11th November Saturday, between 7 pm – 8 pm
- Orders processed before 7 pm will be considered under current Guwahati Branch mode operations (receive your orders as you make your payments)
- Orders processed after 8 pm will be considered under new Service Centre mode (refer service centre mode of operations)
- Guwahati Service Centre will remain operational between 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
- The point codes to be selected for online order processing remains the same post conversion.
- Only confirmed Paid online immediate orders before 3 pm will be dispatched from RDCNE and delivered the next working day at Guwahati Service Centre post 12 pm. Online Immediate orders paid post 3 pm on a certain day will be delivered next to next day post 12 pm.
- Paid orders between 8 pm, 11th Nov – 3 pm, 13th Nov will be delivered at Guwahati Service Centre post 12 pm on 14th Nov
- All BP orders processed have to be online. Manual ordering will not be allowed.
- All claims would be resolved from RDCNE within 48 to 72 hours.
- All queries have to be forwarded to India Contact Centre at 011-40409000 / 011-66259000
Guwahati Service Centre Address:
Oriflame India Pvt Ltd
2nd Floor, Anil Plaza I
Guwahati – 781005
Operational hours: 9:30am to 6:30pm
As true leaders and patrons of Oriflame, we would want you to kindly pass on the information to your network as early as possible so that all are well informed on the above communication.
Please contact local branch or India Contact Centre at 011-40409000/011-66259000 for more details.
Oriflame India Pvt Ltd.
Want to Join Oriflame under my guidance for FREE?
Must Check These:
- Oriflame 75 BP Activity Offer in November 2017
- Oriflame Channel Offer in November 2017
- Oriflame Recruitment Campaign November And December 2017
- How to Login on Oriflame Website using Smartphone – Tutorial 1
- Pay for Oriflame Orders By NetBanking and eWallet
- Grow Your Nail Faster with Oriflame
- Oriflame The ONE BB Cream SPF 30 – Review
Do Share this “Guwahati branch will operate as Service Centre” with your friends on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest and many other social networks. So, they can read it 🙂