There is a GOOD News for all of you, who are living far away from Oriflame branches. Please read this article for more details…
I got the following mail from Oriflame…
Dear Oriflame Consultants,
It has been our constant endeavor to enhance Customer experience at Oriflame. We are very happy to announce a simplified home delivery fee structure with effect from January 1st 2018.
The below changes will be applicable with effect from 1st January 2018:
- Home Delivery Order Value has been reduced from Rs.4000 to Rs. 2000.
- No handling Fee will be charged on Home Delivery (Individual orders)
- Teams orders will be discontinued
Also, now the VIP Customer can deposit money in Prepay by using below options:
- Cash deposit in Branch /Service Centre
- Bank Deposit
- Credit/Debit Cards in Branch/Service Centre
It’s now even more easy to order, easy to pay & easy to do business will Oriflame with these changes coming into picture.
Have a great month end & we wish that you celebrate the new year with special offerings from Oriflame.
If you have any questions/suggestions, please contact your nearest Oriflame branch or call us
Oriflame India Pvt. Ltd.
Want to Join Oriflame under my guidance for FREE?
Must Check These:
- Oriflame Order Dispatch Schedule in January 2018
- How to Login on Oriflame Website using Smartphone – Tutorial 1
- Pay for Oriflame Orders By NetBanking and eWallet
- Grow Your Nail Faster with Oriflame
- Oriflame The ONE BB Cream SPF 30 – Review
Do Share this “Oriflame New Offerings from January 2018” with your friends on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest and many other social networks. So, they can read it 🙂